Triple Accredited Part-time Manchester Global MBA in Singapore (18 months)
Transform your career with this hands-on, flexible MBA.
From day one, you will learn the skills and knowledge you can apply immediately to help you stand out. You will study core business and management courses, choose specialist electives and take on two practical business projects – while only studying on-campus up to three times a year. It all adds up to as much face-to-face teaching as most full-time MBAs with the same qualification. Our triple accredited part-time MBA in Singapore holds global recognition from three accreditation bodies – AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
Raise your aspirations through our Manchester Global part-time MBA programme which recognises you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance, you will benefit from the knowledge shared by leading experts in the field and hone the relevant skills that will set you apart in today’s competitive marketplace.
Raise your aspirations through our Manchester Global part-time MBA programme which focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance you will benefit from the latest thinking and hone the skills that will set you apart in today’s competitive marketplace.
- GMAT not required – Instead, take a quick 45-minute Manchester Admission Test for fast-track application
- Triple Accredited & Globally Recognised MBA in Singapore – We hold the ‘Triple Crown’ recognition from the most sought-after international accreditation bodies for business schools (AMBA, AACSB & EQUIS)
- 7 Global Workshop Locations – Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Dubai, São Paulo & Manchester
- 2 Sponsored Study Trips* – Take on elective workshops at any of our global centres and we will cover 3 nights’ accommodation each in 2 locations*
- International Network – Gain access to networking opportunities with a pool of 60,000 high-achieving alumni from 90 nationalities spanning across 176 countries worldwide
- Global Consistency –
- Learn from our international academics, industry experts and business leaders at our global centres, offering consistently high standards of teaching no matter where you are based
- Flexible & Portable -Accelerate your career without interruption with the ability to pause and resume your MBA studies at any time*
- Practical & Applicable – Experience the ‘Manchester Method’ way of learning, where you can immediately apply what you learn on the programme directly to your work
- Customisable – Tailor the MBA to fit around your needs and interests with a wide range of electives spanning across 7 business management specialisms (Technology, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance, Leadership & Management Practice, Project Management, Marketing and HR Management)
With intakes in January and July, this 18 month global MBA includes face-to-face classes, a live business project, and personal and professional development opportunities.
- Dynamic face-to-face workshop teaching
- Online lectures in a dedicated virtual environment
- Electives to tailor your MBA programme to suit your goals and interests
- A simulation project based on a real business challenge
- Practical themes rather than traditional subject areas
- Networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
- A global network of 60,000 alumni as soon as you start the programme
Top global organisations want global executives who thrive in a multicultural environment, and who have experienced other cultures and are able to manage across boundaries. Our triple accredited MBA programme in Singapore will provide you with the opportunities to:
- Enhance your general management skills to move up or change career.
- Broaden your understanding of international business by taking workshops at our global centres.
- Learn from a highly experienced team of academics, industry experts and business leaders.
- Apply critical judgement and demonstrate leadership – all of which can be applied to your current role.
- Work with global executives from the likes of AstraZeneca, Bank of New York Mellon, IBM, KPMG, PWC and Siemens etc.
- Take advantage of our dedicated part-time Global Careers Service.
Our workshops are a defining element in the course. Having received recognition from three accreditation bodies, we ensure we continue to offer students unique learning opportunities in our MBA programme in Singapore through captivating and engaging workshops.
Workshops on the global pathway can be taken in the UK or at one of our global centres, and present a valuable opportunity to share learning with colleagues and to build up a global network of contacts:
- Residential workshops provide a minimum 24 hours of face-to-face contact per course which is more direct contact hours than many part-time on-campus programmes
- Courses without residential workshops are complemented with online workshops that consist of online discussions and tutorials linked to a formative assessment.
- Learn from guest speakers.
- Network with other working professionals from diverse and international backgrounds.
Workshops are prescribed element of the course and attendance is required for at least 80% of the workshops. The number of MBA students in each workshop session is kept deliberately low, typically 25-30, to maintain their high quality and interactive nature.
Workshop sessions are delivered by senior faculty and a pool of experts from outside the School who are considered leaders in their particular fields. They travel the world and teach at our global centres with a consistently high standard of teaching no matter where you are based.
During the programme, students will study 8 core courses, all designed to give you a thorough grounding in the essentials of global business and management.
To adapt the programme to suit your varied needs and interest, elective courses can be taken to compliment your core courses. These electives cover a wide spectrum of subjects vital for all global executives. Build the MBA programme that has the right fit for you.
Successful completion and passing of the coursework stage and project stage will allow a student to graduate with a Master of Business Administration qualification awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK. Our MBA programme in Singapore has received triple accreditation, which makes the qualification highly-sought after and respected in the industry.
Each year, Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) holds a formal graduation ceremony in Singapore for all students who successfully complete the University of Manchester MBA. Students can also attend the graduation ceremony held in Manchester.
The Manchester Global MBA is triple-accredited by
|Cost||S$68,167.56 inclusive of GST|
Please contact us for various discount schemes.
|Application Deadline||June 2019|
|Location||Available all over the world with workshops held in Singapore, Dubai, Manchester, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paulo|
|Admission||At least three years of postgraduate work experience and recognised degree or eight to ten years experience in lieu of a degree.|
(+65) 6226 0784
*Terms & conditions apply