We don’t just give you the theory; we show you how to use it to get results that you want.
Developed by Alliance Manchester Business School, the Manchester Method focuses on group work, practice-based learning and reflection.
Learning by doing
Our practical approach produces highly employable alumni who challenge the status quo in a complex and rapidly changing world.
Through the Manchester Method, you will learn to:
- Take structured and data-informed approaches to decision making
- Lead and work effectively with multinational groups
- Reflect critically and analytically
- Gain confidence in your professional abilities
Examples of the Manchester Method:
- Live business project
- Intensive, interactive workshop residentials
- Real-world case studies
- Group work with diverse classmates