Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) Premises
Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) in Singapore provides students with a functional and conducive environment to assist in their studies.
Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) – Structure
Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) has the following necessary structures in place.
Name of Managers
- Mr Stephen Benedict Dauncey
- Mr Richard James Michael Cotton
- Ms Lim Bee Ing
- Lim I-An Christopher Jr
- Prof Danielle Amanda George (Associate Vice President For Blended and Flexible Learning, The University of Manchester)
- Ms Lim Bee Ing (Director, South East Asia Centre)
- Ms Teo Poh Lin (Centre Manager, South East Asia Centre)
Teachers & Qualifications
CPE Registration Number: 201022477R
Period: 28 September 2020 – 27 September 2024