Kelley-Manchester Global MBA
Study for a dual MBA in Singapore
This part-time dual MBA in Singapore is delivered by US-based Kelley School of Business, an unrivalled provider of online MBAs, and Alliance Manchester Business School, a Triple-Accredited (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS) business school with 6 centres around the globe. Together, the schools offer a combined legacy of nearly 150 years of innovation in business and management education.
Why should I enrol into an American MBA programme in Singapore?
Dual MBA: Two years of collaborative teaching from two highly-established schools
Dual expertise: Experience British and American-style business and management education
Blended delivery: A part-time dual MBA that combines online and face–to–face teaching in Singapore and other parts of the world
Global immersion: Widen your perspective with workshop residencies at a choice of 8 global locations – Dubai, Indiana, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Washington DC
Tailor your MBA: Study electives from your areas of interest to gain career momentum
Flexible learning: Advance your global business career whilst continuing to work full–time
A provider of American MBA programmes in Singapore
As a provider of American MBA programmes in Singapore, we bring quality education to passionate students who want to excel in this field.
The Kelley MBA is ranked second in the US & Quants Online MBA Rankings 2018, and is delivered online in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals. Our unique part-time dual MBA programmes in Singapore allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds by experiencing US- and UK-style business education, providing you with highly relevant knowledge that will put you at an advantage in our increasingly globalised world.
As a student of the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA, you will gain access to two of the world’s largest business school networks comprising over 160,000 alumni, where you can establish valuable global connections and grow your international network. This Global part-time double MBA programme offered by our Centre in Singapore allows for immense flexibility, enabling you to continue working full-time while attaining your certification.
|Semester One||6 days at the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana|
|Semester Two||6 days at any Alliance MBS global centre (Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore)*|
|Semester Three||All online or online + a 5-day public policy workshop residential in Washington DC|
|Semester Four||6 days at any Alliance MBS global centre (Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore)*|
You can attend workshops at any of our global centres when you pursue our part-time dual MBA programme in Singapore. This is an opportunity to study alongside dynamic minds from across the globe and make valuable contacts. You will gain fresh perspectives and explore new ways of doing business. The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA takes this a step further with the added opportunity to study in Indiana and Washington D.C.
Alliance Manchester Business School in the UK has 25 years’ experience in transnational education and our global reach now spans four continents. Our centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore are a rich source of business contacts and opportunities for our students and alumni.
*AMBS also offers select electives that include a 3-day workshop in Washington DC
Kelley School of Business: The world leader in online learning
Half of the programme on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA we offer in Singapore are delivered online by Kelley School of Business, Indiana – a world leader in online learning. Kelley’s rigorous curriculum is delivered in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals, so you can advance in your career while managing other responsibilities in your life. You will learn from the same respected faculty that teach in the School’s residential programmes – award-winning, accessible teachers who will recharge your thinking on business. Kelley also delivers classes from Washington DC.
- 2nd online MBA in the US (Poets & Quants Online MBA Rankings 2018)
- 4th online MBA in the world (Financial Times Online MBA Ranking 2018)
- Ranked #1 for Research (Financial Times Online MBA Ranking 2018)
Alliance Manchester Business School: The global expert in immersive teaching
Half of the programme on the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA in Singapore are delivered by Alliance MBS. These courses typically include an intensive three-day workshop delivered by our most senior faculty – a chance to step away from your day job and immerse yourself in the world of global business.
Since we opened our doors in 1965 as one of the UK’s first business schools, we’ve set ourselves apart with this focus on ‘learning by doing’. Our practical approach teaches MBA graduates to apply theory to live business challenges, think creatively and become opinion leaders.
- MBA ranked 10th in Europe (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018)
- Global Top 40 business school (Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018)
- 2nd in the UK for research power (REF 2014)
- 3 international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS
As you progress through the Kelley-Manchester Global MBA you will choose five electives from your field(s) of interest. AMBS electives include a workshop residential at any of AMBS’ global centres and Kelley electives are delivered online. We also offer a small number of electives that include a workshop residential in Washington DC. Please contact us for further information.
This is your chance to customise the MBA to suit your personal goals and interests. Our electives span many popular fields of expertise including: entrepreneurship and innovation; finance; HR management; leadership and management practice; marketing; projects and technology.
We deliver a range of electives for the part-time dual MBA programme across our global centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai and Singapore, as well as select electives in Washington DC. You will benefit from the opportunity to widen your international network and sharpen your knowledge of the global business environment.
AMBS electives (choose three)
Your choices include:
- Big Data Analytics
- Business-to-business Marketing
- Commercial And Contract Management
- Corporate Turnaround And Restructuring
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Doing Business In China
- Entrepreneurship And Innovation Management
- Information Systems And Digital Strategy
- Investments And Portfolio Management
- Managing Disruptive Technologies
- Media And The Creative Economy
- Negotiation Skills
- Practical Investing
- Strategic HR Management
- Strategic Project Organizing
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable And Socially Responsible Business
- The Digital Economy
- The Practising Manager
- Venture Capital And Private Equity
Kelley electives (choose two)
Your choices include:
- Asset Pricing and Security Valuation (online)
- Business-to-business Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Theory, Design, and Strategy (online)
- International Financial Management (online)
- Organisation Design for Strategic Advantage (online)
- Washington Campus Public Policy Education (includes 5-day workshop residential)
- Supply Chain Management – Sourcing (online)
- Sustainable Operations (online)
- Thinking Strategically: Game Theory and Business Strategy (online)
- Valuation And Capital Investments (online)
- Working Capital Management (online)
- At least three years’ professional experience with strong career progression and a recognised degree, or
- Eight to ten years’ managerial experience instead of a recognised degree
- Successful completion of one of the following tests: Manchester Admissions Test (one hour online test), GMAT or GRE
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
For the full list of entry requirements to our part-time dual MBA programme in Singapore, please contact our Admissions Team.
Final application deadline: Please contact our Admissions Team for the final application deadline
Step 1: Check entry requirements
Step 2: Prepare application documents
Step 3: Complete application form
Step 4: Submit application documents
Step 5: Decision
Step 6: Complete the Indiana University application
Step 7: Accept your place
Step 8: Visa process
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our next cohort, please contact our Admissions Team at +65 6226 0784 or email@example.com for our part-time dual MBA programmes in Singapore.
The Kelley MBA is ranked
* Poets & Quants Online MBA Ranking 2018