Triple Accredited Part-time Manchester Global MBA in Singapore (24 months)
Transform your career with this hands-on, flexible MBA.
From day one, you will learn skills and knowledge you can apply immediately to help you stand out. You will study core business and management courses, choose specialist electives and take on two practical business projects. It all adds up to as much face-face teaching as most full-time MBAs and the same qualification – while only studying on-campus up to three times a year.
Raise your aspirations through our Manchester Global part-time MBA programme which focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance you will benefit from the latest thinking and hone the skills that will set you apart in today’s competitive marketplace.
With intakes in January and July, this 24 month international MBA includes face-to-face classes, a live business project, and personal and professional development opportunities.
- dynamic face-to-face workshop teaching
- online lectures in a dedicated virtual environment
- electives to tailor your MBA programme to suit your goals and interests
- a simulation project based on a real business challenge
- practical themes rather than traditional subject areas
- networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
- a global network of 60,000 alumni as soon as you start the programme
Top global organisations want global executives who thrive in a multicultural environment, who have experience of other cultures and can manage across boundaries. There will be opportunities to:
- Enhance your general management skills to move up or change career.
- Broaden your understanding of international business by taking workshops at our global centres.
- Learn from an internationally renowned team of academics, industry experts and business leaders.
- Apply critical judgement and demonstrate leadership – all of which can be applied to your current role.
- Work with global executives from the likes of AstraZeneca, Bank of New York Mellon, IBM, KPMG, PWC and Siemens etc.
- Take advantage of our dedicated part-time Global Careers Service.
Workshops on the global pathway can be taken in the UK or at one of our global international centres, and present a valuable opportunity to share learning with colleagues and to build up a global network of contacts:
- Residential workshops provide a minimum 24 hours of face-to-face contact per course which is more direct contact hours than many part-time on campus programmes.
- Courses without residential workshops are complemented with online workshops that consist of online discussions and tutorials linked to a formative assessment.
- Learn from guest speakers.
- Network with other working professionals from diverse and international backgrounds.
Workshops are prescribed element of the course and attendance is required for at least 80% of the workshops. The number of MBA students in each workshop session is kept deliberately low, typically 25-30, to maintain their high quality and interactive nature.
Workshop sessions are delivered by senior faculty and a pool of experts from outside the School who are considered leaders in their particular fields. They travel the world teaching at our global centres, so you get the same, consistently high standard of teaching no matter where you are based.
During the programme, students will study 8 core courses, all designed to give you a thorough grounding in the essentials of global business and management.
To adapt the programme to suit your varied needs and interest, elective courses can be taken to compliment your core courses. These electives cover a wide spectrum of subjects vital for all global executives. Choose from a wide range of 20+ electives spanning across 8 business management specialisms. Build the MBA programme that has the right fit for you.
Successful completion and passing of coursework stage and project stage would allow a student to graduate with Master of Business Administration qualification awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK.
Each year, Manchester Worldwide (S.E. Asia) holds a formal graduation ceremony in Manchester for all of those students who successfully complete the University of Manchester MBA. Students can also attend the graduation celebration event held in Singapore.
The Manchester Global MBA is ranked
|Cost||S$68,167.56 inclusive of GST|
Please contact us for various discount schemes & scholarships available.
|Application Deadline||1 June 2020|
|Location||Available all over the world with workshops held in Singapore, Dubai, Manchester, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paulo|
|Admission||At least three years of postgraduate work experience and recognised degree or eight to ten years experience in lieu of a degree.|
(+65) 6226 0761
*QS Online MBA Ranking 2020