Next intake: July 2019
Application deadline: June 2019
1. Please ensure that you have met all the Global MBA admissions requirements
2. Check the application deadlines and ensure that you have prepared all the necessary application documents
3. Complete the Global MBA application form online
Create and account and complete the Global MBA application form,
We will contact you when you start the application to provide support.
- You will need to upload your CV/résumé to be able to submit your application.
- You can prepare your essays off line and cut and paste them into the application form when you are ready.
- You will be asked to include the contact details for your referees in the MBA application form. When your application has been submitted we will email your referees with a link complete our official online MBA reference.
- After submitting the form you will receive an automated receipt from No.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please save this email to your contacts to make sure you receive our messages about your application.
4. Email your additional application documents to the Admissions Office
After successfully submitting the application form please email your additional application documents to the admissions office of your local International Centre.
UK Centre (Manchester): email@example.com
China Centre (Shanghai): firstname.lastname@example.org
East Asia Centre (Hong Kong): MBA@manchester.edu.hk
Middle East Centre (Dubai): email@example.com
Southeast Asia Centre (Singapore): Globalmba@mbsw.edu.sg
5. Submit your application documents online
After successfully submitting the application form online, you will receive an automated acknowledgement to your email account with your Application Receipt ID.
6. Take an Admissions Test
Please contact our Admissions Team for access to the Manchester Admissions Test website.
We will review your application when it is complete, including your application form and documents, and Admissions Test. If successful you will be offered a place or invited for an interview. Decisions are made by the consensus of the MBA Admissions Committee.
Our MBA Admissions team aims to provide a friendly and professional service. We will advise you through every stage of the admission process. We can also put you in contact with current MBA students and alumni ambassadors.
If you have any questions during the application process please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +65 6538 4470.