The Middle East Centre has hosted its third annual Women in Business Forum in partnership with Dubai Future Accelerators, with networking and a highly interactive panel discussion on ‘Women in Tech’ for over 75 guests.
The panel presented the business case for greater gender diversity and inclusion in today’s workplace. With more women choosing an entrepreneurial career path, setting up their own businesses and climbing the corporate ladder, they are now getting into the decision making positions that will help that accelerate change.
The Women in Business Forum was opened with a presentation by CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel Development) which shared its latest findings on gender diversity and pay, and women in the technology sector.
Women in Business Forum panellists:
- Marita Mitschein, Senior Vice President Digital Skills EMEA South & Managing Director, SAP Training & Development Institute Member of SAP’s Global Executive Leadership Team
- Naveed Minhas, IBM MEA Banking Industry Leader, Global Business Services
- Eman El Demairy, Middle East and Africa Marketing Leader for the Government Industry in IBM
- Heather Henyon, Founding General Partner, Mindshift Capital
- Moderator: Ramy Bayyour, General Manager – CIPD Middle East