Rick Hartono

Executive Director 
United Overseas Bank

The Manchester Global MBA is the ideal business school which caters for busy professionals looking to develop their skills and knowledge to further their careers.  It has global reach with its diversified network which allows students to attend workshops in various centres such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manchester.

With a regional role covering APAC across 12 countries, it was imperative for me that I embark on continuous learning  to broaden my knowledge and update my skill sets in areas such as International Business Strategies, Marketing and Strategic Management. 

The banking industry is undergoing significant change and is extremely competitive and demanding. This MBA programme has provided me with the tools to develop talent, understand business strategies, and make better decisions in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment.

As an alumni, the Manchester Global MBA hosts ongoing talks and seminars on both soft and hard skills which allows further networking opportunities as well as continuous lifelong relationships and learning.

Scroll to Top