Lai Lock See

Telco Sales Lead SEA & Korea 
VMWare Singapore

I do believe having an MBA qualification would boost to my professional profile and allow me to climb the career ladder. It was a difficult decision for me to choose between a full-time and a part-time MBA programme. Thankfully, the Manchester Global MBA made my life easier – students are given the choice to attend workshops in other regional centres, and I did take the opportunity to attend workshops at the overseas centres where I met peers from diverse professional background. Vice versa, I also got the chance to meet the others who travelled to attend workshops at the Singapore centre. Most importantly, the MBA programme provides the freedom to marry the academic theories and innovative ideas together, and to seek constructive feedback from the professors/lecturers. In short, every single moment on the MBA programme was a journey towards exceling in my career.

The alumni community in Singapore also plays an important role after graduation – it is the key to stay connected with the School and its graduates. The Manchester Business School Alumni Association of Singapore not only facilitates professional networking and workshop for continuous development, but also voluntary activities to contribute back to the society.

Scroll to Top