JooHyun Jun

Manager 
Siemens

“With over 15 years of experience in sales & marketing within the consumer and manufacturing sector, I was nonetheless looking for an opportunity to further strengthen my strategic thinking skills and to expand my global network. The Manchester Global MBA proved the perfect fit.

I chose this degree over an MBA at a local university within South Korea, as it offered the chance of studying in different centres worldwide, from which I could strengthen global networks and accrue much-needed business skills. From these experiences, I emerged a true global citizen.

My academic journey was not without challenges, not least because I had to work in parallel. However, I managed to overcome them with support from family. The payoff was worth it – initial feedback from recruitment firms and corporate peers point towards opportunities which would not have been available had I not completed the degree.

The MBA has not only strengthened my core skills through diversified business experiences, it has also given me yet more motivation to pursue my business dreams. With this in hand, I believe that my future is limitless!”

Scroll to Top