Inki Kim

Executive Coach 
SK Siltron

“I chose Manchester Global MBA because of its stellar reputation and because the programme offers great flexibility for time-starved students like me who could not attend classes on weekday nights. I found the workshop experience extremely applicable to real-life. Every subject came with practices featuring actual cases, which I along with other group members would attempt to solve, and which would then be presented to professors and peers. On the career front, the MBA was extremely helpful for me in switching to Sales and Marketing after a long stint in engineering. I found that practical lessons learnt from the program could be applied directly to the new job, especially Game Theory—part of Managerial Economy and Negotiation Skill. If the programme were simply designed around theories, it wouldn’t be much help for me, unlike this programme! Overall, I was impressed with the degree of practical application involved—certainly, its motto ‘Original Thinking Applied’ was well-embedded into the programme itself.”

Scroll to Top